We've created virtual tours of some of our wards and units, using 360-degree photography.
Take a look around below, launch the tour in a new tab, or click the links further down this page to reach more about each unit.
We've completed tours of the following wards and units, visit the service pages for more info and contact details:
- Aspen and Oak, adult mental health wards at Royal Oldham hospital
- Irwell unit, adult mental health unit at Fairfield general hospital, with two single gender wards (north and south)
- Prospect Place, a low-secure service for adult males at Birch Hill hospital
- Radcliffe Place, our new learning disability hospital avoidance service for 16-25 years olds
- Ramsbottom Ward, a mental health service for older age females at Fairfield general hospital
- Saxon suite, an acute mental health ward for adult males at Tameside hospital
- Tatton Unit, a long-term low-secure service for adult males at Tameside hospital
- Taylor ward, an acute mental health service for females at Tameside hospital
- Walkerwood, our new psychiatric intensive care unit (PICU) at Tameside Hospital