Greater Manchester liaison mental health – make your mark in an emerging area of healthcare
Across Greater Manchester, liaison mental health services are helping people with their mental health and psychological needs whilst they are staying in hospital.
We work throughout hospitals, with all types of patients, improving both their journeys and their outcomes.
Recent investment has created new opportunities within our team.
We’re looking for dynamic, multi-skilled healthcare professionals with some experience of working in mental health and a relevant qualification; who are keen to make their mark in an emerging area of healthcare and take advantage of development opportunities.
Our liaison mental health services put patients first. You will be a valued part of a diverse team, working with all kinds of patients and colleagues across the hospital.
They are a place where you can develop clinical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
You will experience something different every day, be a part of the solution and help to transform how care providers think about patients; fundamentally changing the way hospitals work, for the better.
- 27 days annual leave, rising to 29 (after 5 years) and 33 (after 10 years), plus bank holidays pro rata
- Flexible working opportunities to support your work-life balance
- Access to continued professional development
- Involvement in improvement and research activities
- Health and wellbeing activities and access to staff wellbeing services
- Access to staff discounts across retail, leisure and travel
Where to apply
As two of the main mental health providers within Greater Manchester, Pennine Care and Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trusts are recruiting together for a range of healthcare professionals.
You can search for our current available vacancies using the links below:
- Pennine Care – search ‘liaison mental health’
- Greater Manchester Mental Health – search ‘liaison mental health’