Join us as a volunteer and make a difference
Being a volunteer with us not only supports the NHS but can also bring rewards to you
As a volunteer you can have an incredible impact on our patients, carers and services as well as gaining skills and new opportunities yourself.
From roles including meeting and greeting to capturing patient experience and supporting therapeutic activities, the benefits are appreciated by everyone.
Our volunteers tell us that in addition to the benefits they bring to others, they personally gain:
- Confidence, skills and learning new things
- Increased sense of wellbeing
- Access to new contacts and networks
Some examples of how volunteers support our services:
- Capturing patient feedback.
- Supporting admin and reception functions.
- Supporting activities provided on our wards.
- Befriending patients and supporting them at mealtimes.
In return we provide:
- Appropriate training
- Regular support
- Out of pocket expenses
Apply now if you want to:
- Make a difference
- Be a valued team member
- Increase your confidence whilst gaining skills and knowledge
So why not join us and make a difference to yourself and others?
To learn more about volunteering with us, contact Kirstie or Allison on the details below.
Phone: 0161 716 3365
We want our volunteers to reflect the diversity of the people we support and we encourage and welcome applications from people across all our communities.