We’re transforming our children and young people’s mental health services across Greater Manchester and looking for people to join our fantastic team.
We have lots of jobs available from assistant mental health practitioners, staff nurses, senior mental health practitioners, psychotherapists and psychologists. Browse our latest jobs below.
• Psychological therapies training programme for all clinical staff
• Perceptorships available
• Access to external development training, including IAPT and therapy skills
• Staff wellbeing service, including workplace wellbeing plan for every staff
• Mentoring and coaching
• Flexible working
• Great benefits and pension
• Senior leadership apprentices
Read more about our child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS).
There are currently no administrative and support services CAMHS jobs. For jobs across the Trust visit our main jobs page.