One of the guiding principles of being a foundation trust is that we are accountable to local people. To help with this, we invite people from the community to become members of Pennine Care. It’s free and open to anyone over the age of 16 years.
Being a member gives you the chance to influence how we develop health services locally, as well as decisions about our future direction.
We currently have 21,000 members, made up of local people, patients, carers and our staff. But we would like even more of you to join, to help fully represent the diversity of our communities.
Become a member
If you, or anyone you know, would like to become a member – please fill in the application form by clicking the speech bubble above.
If you want more information, please contact us:
- Tel: 07912 455 409
- Email: email@example.com
- Gain a better understanding of the health services we provide
- Help to improve health and wellbeing, and drive out health inequalities
- Enjoy the benefits of NHS staff discounts
- Receive regular updates regarding the services in each borough
- Represent the interests and views of communities
- Meet with governors, where possible, as an opportunity to receive information about us, our direction and vision, and how we're performing
- Become actively involved in our work and shape our future plans
- Elect governors
- Stand for election as governor
- Provide valuable information to shape our “offer to the people”