Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Audiology Service
The Audiology Service offers seamless hearing, aural therapy and balance care for children and adults.
Clinics are held in Rochdale, Middleton, Heywood and Whitworth.
We assess and diagnose hearing and ear related balance problems for patients of all ages.
Rehabilitation sessions are provided for adults with tinnitus, balance and other more complex hearing related issues.
Hearing aids are provided for children and adults who require them whilst a drop in repair session is open for hearing aid maintenance over several days and locations across the borough.
Suction clearance of earwax is available for adults who cannot undertake routine ear syringing.
*Please note parking is limited and street parking is often required.
Hearing aid clinic call in times and information
- Nye Bevan House, Maclure Road, Rochdale, OL11 1DN (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday; 8:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm - 4:30pm). Free parking available.
- Durnford Street Clinic, 2 Durnford Street, Middleton, M24 5UD (Monday; 9:00am-12:15pm). Roadside parking available.
- Phoenix Centre, Church Street, Heywood, OL10 1LR (Wednesday; 1:30pm-4:00pm). Free car park and roadside parking available.
The Traveline journey planner website can help you to plan your route using public transport.
Floor 1, Nye Bevan House
- 01706 758 627 children, 758 626 adults
- 02070 198251
- Parking Available:
Administration office: Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm (Please note, an answering machine operates outside of these times. Please leave a message and a member of the team will get back to you.) <br/><br/><br/>
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional
- Please note self referral is only available for childrens services.