There are a number of ways you can access information held by Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust:
- Under the Data Protection Act (1998) you are able to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. This process is called Subject Access. Click here for more information about Subject Access.
- Under The Access to Health Records Act (1990) you can request health records relating to deceased patients. Click here for more information about your right to request information regarding deceased patients.
- Under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), you can request any other recorded information that is held by the Trust. Click here for more information about Freedom of Information.
- Under the Environmental Information Regulations (2004), you can request any recorded environmental information held by the Trust. You can make an Environmental Information request in the same way you can make a Freedom of Information request; click here for more information.
- You can see previous Freedom of Information requests received by the Trust here.
If you have any questions about accessing information held by the Trust, you can contact the Information Governance Team on 0161 716 3147.