Oldham memory assessment and treatment service
We offer a diagnostic and treatment service for dementia as well as wide range of post diagnostic support for people found to have dementia, their families and carers.
The aim of the service is to promote early diagnosis of dementia and provide on-going emotional and practical support in order for people to live well with dementia.
Our service offers:
- A memory liaison practitioner – a specially trained link nurse who can offer information and advice about dementia as well as completing annual dementia reviews.
- Post diagnostic support and information groups.
- Occupational therapy, psychology assessments and support and speech and language therapy.
- Advice and support to help people to remain independent and live well with Dementia
- A drop in café for younger people living with dementia
- Dementia awareness sessions for anyone concerned with memory problems held weekly in libraries around Oldham
The Link Centre
140 Union Street
- 0161 7162792
- 0161 7702145
- Parking Available:
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
- Self referral
- Health professional