Bury Early Intervention Service
The Early Intervention Team is a specialist team who work with young people aged 14 – 35 who describe having episodes of psychosis or similar experiences.
We work with people to look at the experiences they are having and how it affects them.
Together we can look at how to help you recover from these experiences, by giving you good information you can decide what will help you. This might include:
• Practical help;
• Advice on money;
• Assistance with housing;
• Help with education and employment;
• Assistance in getting, and staying, well;
• Treatments, such as medication and counselling such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT);
• Help with alcohol and substance issues;
• Advice on physical health and well being;
• Help and advice for relatives and friends.
- 0161 2537441
- 0161 7613243
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional