Tameside and Glossop Early Intervention Team
We support those aged 14 to 65 who've had psychotic episodes or similar experiences.
We work with you to look at the experiences you're having and how it affects you.
Together we can look at how to help you recover from these experiences, by giving you good information so you can decide what will help.
This might include:
- Treatments, such as medication
- Talking therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and family intervention
- Assistance in getting and staying well
- Advice on physical health and wellbeing
- Help and advice for relatives and friends
- Help with education and employment
- Help with alcohol and substance issues
- Practical help
- Advice on money
- Assistance with housing
Carer information webinars
Our early intervention teams have created a series of videos with more information for carers, family and friends.
These will help to increase your understanding of psychosis and how our services can support your loved one.