We're aware of current issues with our phone line. If you need to contact us, call 0161 716 2074

Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Secondary Care Psychological Therapies

We accept referrals for people with moderate to severe mental health problems who currently receive secondary care services (e.g. psychiatry, community mental health team).

Referrals are sent to us by a psychiatrist or care co-ordinator. Ward-based staff may also refer via the care co-ordinator.

GPs can refer via the access team, who will decide which part(s) of the secondary care service you will be referred to.

When you're referred to us, you'll usually receive an assessment and a psychological formulation of your problems.

This may lead to therapy or an intervention to help other services work with you.

We're based on the Birch Hill Hospital site, click here for a site map.