Bury Early Intervention Service
We work with 14 to 65 year olds who may be experiencing their first episode of psychosis. We also support those aged 14 to 35 who are at risk of developing psychosis.
We will work with you to look at the experiences you're having and how it affects you. Together we can look at how to help you recover from these experiences.
This might include:
- Practical help
- Advice on money
- Assistance with housing
- Help with education and employment
- Assistance in getting and staying well
- Treatments, such as medication and psychological therapies like cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Help with alcohol and substance issues
- Advice on physical health and wellbeing
- Help and advice for relatives and friends
Our early intervention teams have created a series of videos with more information for carers, family and friends.
These will help to increase your understanding of psychosis and how our services can support your loved one.