We are currently working on the following research projects:
- A randomised trial of a group intervention for parents and children with autism
- Childhood Auditory, Visual and Sensory Hallucinations
- Feasibility trial to assess attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in the criminal justice system (via QbTest)
- Social Influences on Recovery Enquiry: A preliminary interview and survey by the Manchester Resilience Hub.
- Standardised diagnostic assessment for children and adolescents with emotional difficulties
- Therapeutic Relationships within Inpatient units - Carers, Adolescents and Nursing staff
Please contact us if you'd like to know more.