Published on: 9th November 2022
We’re holding a jobs event for our CAMHS (child and adolescent mental health services) across Bury, Rochdale and Oldham.
You can find out more about the exciting opportunities available and meet your future colleagues:
- Saturday 12 November
- 10am – 3pm
- Norton Grange Hotel & Spa, Manchester Road, Castleton, Rochdale OL11 2XZ.
We have lots of jobs available from assistant mental health practitioners, staff nurses, senior mental health practitioners, assistant psychologists, psychotherapists and psychologists.
Apply for a job before the event we can interview you on the day. See our latest jobs at penninecare.nhs.uk/camhsjobs.
- Psychological therapies training programme for all clinical staff
- Perceptorships available
- Senior leadership apprentices
- Access to external development training, including IAPT and therapy skills
- Staff wellbeing service, including workplace wellbeing plan for every staff
- Mentoring and coaching
- Flexible working
- Great benefits and pension