Manchester Resilience Hub
Welcome to the Manchester Resilience Hub
The NHS Manchester Resilience Hub has been established in response to the Manchester Arena attack.
It has been set up to coordinate the care and support for children, young people and adults whose mental health and/or emotional wellbeing has been affected. The Hub is based in Greater Manchester but is for everyone who was affected, wherever you may live.
The Manchester Arena attack was a traumatic event which we know can cause severe emotional shock. The Hub can offer phone-based advice, support and information and make calls on your behalf if you are struggling to get the help you need.
The Hub is for:
- Everyone who has been directly affected by the incident
- Family members who have been affected
- Professionals who have been affected
- Professional seeking clinical advice about their service users
About The Hub
The service is hosted by Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust, working with other NHS and voluntary sector agencies.
Our staff are trained mental health professionals who are experts at working with people who have experienced a traumatic event. They will be able to talk with you about how you are doing and whether you may benefit from more help.
Please take a look at our public information page for more background information.
You can also watch this short video:
Get in touch
You can contact The Hub by phone or email:
- Phone: 03330 095 071
- Email: GM.email@example.com
Opening times are:
If we are unable to answer your call immediately, you will have the option of leaving a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. You can also leave a message outside of our opening hours on this number.
Other advice and support
- If you are directly affected and need help or support, call the Victim Support Helpline on 08 08 16 89 111
- Adults can refer themselves directly to NHS psychological therapies services across England - click here to find your local service
- Children and young people can access mental health services through their GP
- If you are struggling to keep yourself safe please seek advice either from your GP, NHS 111 or in an emergency visit A&E at your local hospital
- Click here to see our Manchester Resilience Hub support leaflet
- Click here to see an NHS leaflet which gives advice on coping after a traumatic event.
- Visit manchesteremergencyfund.com for information about the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund
A website with lots of information about support after the Manchester Arena Attack is now available at manchesterattacksupport.org.uk