Tameside and Glossop Early Intervention Team
The Early Intervention Team is a specialist team who work with individuals aged 14 – 65 who describe having psychosis episodes or similar experiences.
We work with people to look at the experiences they are having and how it affects them.
Together we can look at how to help you recover from these experiences, by giving you good information you can decide what will help you.
This might include:
• Practical help;
• Advice on money;
• Assistance with housing;
• Help with education and employment;
• Assistance in getting, and staying, well;
• Treatments, such as medication and counselling such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT);
• Help with alcohol and substance issues;
• Advice on physical health and well being;
• Help and advice for relatives and friends.
225 Old Street
- 0161 716 3280
- 0161 716 3288
- Parking Available:
9:00 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Self referral