Oldham Integrated Community Diabetes Service
The service is for adults aged 18 years and above, who have diabetes, are registered with a GP in the Oldham borough and meet the service referral criteria
The majority of diabetes care will be delivered within the local community.
Dependant on the complexity of your condition, you could be cared for by the Oldham Diabetes Service or by your GP practice. The majority of patient’s referred into the service will be discharged back to their own GP practice once individual goals are being achieved.
The service also provides education sessions to patients, GP’s and primary care clinicians.
The service aims to provide the following benefits
- A better experience overall
- Excellent quality of care
- Improved co-ordination of care
- Reduce risk of hospital admission with diabetes related problems
- Specialist diabetes care closer to home for the majority of people.
Glodwick Primary Care Centre
- 0161 622 9162
- 0161 622 9163
- Parking Available:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- E referral via Intergrated care gateway