Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Health Visiting Service
Our service is for all families who have a pre-school child and are resident in Heywood, Middleton or Rochdale. Health visitors are qualified nurses or midwives who have completed further education to register as health visitors.
We follow the Healthy Child Programme providing a wide range of care, advice and support. This includes advice on health and minor illness, feeding, weaning, dental health, developmental checks and support for parents such as post natal depression.
All children are offered a core set of visits; those who need extra support receive a tailored service around their needs. We deliver care in people’s home, health centres, children’s centres and other community-based locations and work closely with a wide range of other professionals.
We are based in smal teams at locations across the borough.
Please contact the team that is based nearest to where you live (by postcode):
- Brook House, Oldham Road, Middleton, Manchester, M24 1AY: 0161 716 2835
- The Phoenix Centre, Church Street, Heywood, OL10 1LR: 01706 261944
- Croft Shifa Health Centre, Belfield Road, Rochdale, OL16 2UP: 01706 764344
- Ings Lane Clinic, Phoenix Street, Rochdale, OL12 7DW: 01706 676302
- Milnrow Health Centre, Stonefield Street, Milnrow, Rochdale, OL16 4HZ: 01706 764325
- 0161 716 5970
- 0161 716 5971
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional