Bury Community Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy
We can help to support your child’s speech, language and communication development, working with you as their parent or guardian.
We offer assessment and treatment for children aged 0-18 years with speech, language and/or communication difficulties, or with feeding difficulties.
We currently offer services at the following locations across Bury:
- Child Development Centre at Fairfield General Hospital
- Townside Primary Care Centre
- Bury Living Well Centre
- Radcliffe Primary Care Centre
- Prestwich Walk in Centre
- Ramsbottom Health Centre
For more information ahead of your child’s first appointment please click here.
Paediatric SALT department, Radcliffe Primary Care Centre
69 Church Street West
- 0161 724 2092/0161 778 3607
- Parking Available:
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional
- Early Years providers (nursery/children’s centres)