Bury Community Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy
Speech and Language Therapy is a specialist service that can help support your child’s speech, language and communication development, working with you as their parent or guardian.
We offer assessment and treatment for children aged 0-18 years with speech, language and/or communication difficulties or with feeding difficulties.
We currently offer services across the following clinic locations in Bury:
- Child Development Centre at Fairfield General Hospital
- Townside Primary Care Centre
- Bury Living Well Centre
- Radcliffe Primary Care Centre
- Prestwich Walk in Centre
- Ramsbottom Health Centre
For more information ahead of your child’s first appointment please click here.
Paediatric SALT department, Radcliffe Primary Care Centre
69 Church Street West
- 0161 724 2092/0161 778 3938
- Parking Available:
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional
- Early Years providers (nursery/children’s centres)