Bury Adult Community Nursing Service (district nursing)
The District Nursing Service provides highly skilled scheduled/planned care to pre-dominantly housebound patients within the locality.
- The Community Nursing Service provides:
- Holistic health needs assessments for patients, famililes and carers.
- Education for patients and carers to promote independence and self care.
- Holistic, planned care to support early discharge and prevent hospital admissions.
- Care for complex long term conditions, brief interventions, wound management and palliative care.
Access Bury community Nursing (ABC)
Textile Hall, Manchester Road
- 0300 323 3321
8.30am to 5pm, 7 days a week
- Health professional
- Social care professional