We provide psychological assessments and individual and group therapies for patients within our secondary care (specialist) mental health services.
You might be referred to us by your care co-ordinator or your psychiatrist. They can discuss your needs with us during a weekly consultation clinic to decide on the best action to take.
We have expertise in therapeutic models, including:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Interpersonal therapies
- Psychodynamically informed therapy, where appropriate
We can also provide:
- Consultation and advice to community mental health team (CMHT) care co-ordinators, psychiatrists, GPs and other teams who look after your needs
- Input to patients at Irwell Unit
- Supervision and training for clinical psychologists, psychological therapists and psychiatry trainees
- Screening and signposting to suitable specialist services where indicated