Services in your borough
In this section you'll find information about the different services we provide in your borough with links to our service directory.
We provide mental health and community services to people living in the boroughs of Bury, Oldham and Rochdale. We also provide mental health services in Stockport and Tameside and Glossop, as well as community services in Trafford.
Our services are located in hospitals and in the community and work closely with local councils, NHS organisations and the community and voluntary sector.
We provide a range of services for people who have serious mental illness such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, as well as more common mental health problems including depression, anxiety and dementia.
Mental health services include:
- Working-age adult inpatient and community services including crisis resolution and home treatment, assertive outreach and early intervention older people’s inpatient and community services.
- Community-based drug and alcohol services.
- Community-based child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS).
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU).
- Some low secure care intensive rehabilitation services.
Our community services provide a wide range of treatment and care for the whole community, helping to keep people out of hospital and ensuring that they receive the highest quality care.
Community services include:
- Health visiting and school nursing
- District nursing
- Cancer and end of life care
- Long term conditions management
- Health improvement and wellbeing
- Learning disabilities
We also provide dozens of other services and speciality care in a community setting, delivered by thousands of doctors, nurses, therapists and others.