One Stop Resource Centre - Trafford
The One Stop Resource Centre (OSRC) is a joint initiative between Trafford Provider Services (NHS) and Trafford Council Social Services.
We provide community equipment and adaptations to those people who require help to improve daily living or assistance when recovering from an illness.
Our service includes:
- Assessing people’s needs for community equipment, minor and major adaptations and supports peoples choices under ‘Right to Control’.
- Provision of equipment to prevent hospital admission or get back home as early as possible.
- Central warehouse supplies and satellite stores in local hospitals to support early discharge during out of hours period.
- □ Short term loan wheelchair service until patients own equipment arrives.
- Advice Line, Triage and Signposting.
- Refurbishment services covering delivery, fitting, repairs and decontamination of equipment.
- Transport services providing courier of mail and goods across Trafford NHS and Council locations.
People are referred by community health and social care teams, hospital teams, GP’s or self referral.
The team works closely with Tissue Viability, Physiotherapy, Paediatric and Council services.
One Stop Resource Centre
Units 2/3 Dane Road Industrial Estate, Dane Road
- 0161 716 4700
- 0161 283 4630
- Parking Available:
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional
- must be on the correct paperwork otherwise referrals are not accepted