Trafford Treatment Room
The Treatment Room Service aims to provide care to people who are ambulatory, in order to minimise inappropriate referrals for home visits by the District Nursing Service.
We allow patients to access treatment at any centre via appointment.
Here are the available clinic times and locations:
- Chapel Road Clinic: Monday to Friday 9am-4pm, Thursday until 7pm.
- Timperley Health Centre: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 9am-4pm
- Woodsend Clinic: Monday to Friday 9am-12pm
- Limelight Community Health Centre: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1-4pm
- Meadway Health Centre: Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 9am-4pm. Tuesday evening clinic until 7pm.
Meadway Health Centre
- 0300 323 0303
Please see above.
- Self referral
- Health professional
- Social care professional