Resettlement and Integration Team
We are the Bury Resettlement and Integration Team. We provide health and NHS support for a 12 month period to refugees who come to Bury via the Gateway Protection Programme.
We are a small team led by a specialist nurse. We provide a range of services to the above group, including:
- GP registration
- Initial health screening assessments
- Signposting to primary(GP) and secondary (hospital) services
- Referrals to health and social care services as required/appropriate
- Health promotion, education and awareness
- Working with other NHS professionals to ensure an understanding of the complex needs of each individual
- A mentoring service to student healthcare professionals
We are part of Prestwich Township team, but we provide support across the borough of Bury.
- 0161 253 6509/6821
- No fax
8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Thursday
- Referral by Home Office or Bury Council.