Pennine Care provides community and mental health services to around 1.1 million people within the Greater Manchester area.
- Community and mental health services in Bury, Oldham and Rochdale
- Mental health services in Stockport and Tameside and Glossop
- Health improvement services in Bury, Oldham, Tameside and Glossop
- Specialist services in Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tameside and Glossop
- Community services and Child and Adolescant Mental Health Services in Trafford
This section contains an overview of the different services by borough and more in-depth information on some of our services.
You can browse our services by borough here, or alternatively you can search by keyword and postcode in the Service Directory.