Working for us
Careers at Pennine Care
There are few careers as rewarding as those in the NHS, or that give you the opportunity to work with such a variety of people.
At Pennine Care, we actively recruit people of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience as this helps us understand the different needs of our patients and provide the best possible service.
Whichever area of the Trust you join, you become part of a talented, passionate team of people, committed to providing the best care and treatment to patients. You will also enjoy one of the most competitive and flexible benefits packages offered by any employer in the UK.
We are committed to being a great place to work which means we place a great deal of importance on the experience of our staff. We are committed to:
- Effective recruitment and retention of our staff
- Developing new roles and ways of working to ensure a flexible and innovative approach to staffing
- Equality of opportunity and having a workforce that represents the communities we serve
- Continual training, development and learning for all staff
- Achieving a work-life balance and creating positive staff experiences which support wellbeing
- Offer a great working environment and an attractive range of benefits
We are an equal opportunity and a disability confident employer.
Within our recruitment processes we will ensure there is no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, any physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment will decided on the basis of qualifications and merit.
Supporting Britain's Reservists
Pennine Care is proud to have been granted a Silver Award under the government’s Employer Recognition Scheme for support to the Armed Forces community.
The award means the Trust has demonstrated its commitment to military veterans and reservists as well as the spouses, partners and families of serving personnel, and creates a positive working atmosphere for them.
It also recognises the Trust’s commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant which is a promise to all those who serve or have served, and their families to ensure they are not disadvantaged by their service to their country.