What our staff say
As a large provide of community and mental health services, we provide many career opportunities. And not just the obvious health-related roles, such as a nurse, doctor and therapist.
There are many job roles that are essential to keeping our services running effectively and ensure our frontline staff can provide the very best care.
Here you can find out more about the range of roles we offer and what it's like to spend a day in the shoes of some of our staff.
If you're looking for information about a role not mentioned below, why not contact us on social media @PennineCareJobs or take a look at the NHS Health Careers website.
Community roles (physical health services)
- Adult community nurse
- Children's asthma nurse
- Children's community nurse
- Children's occupational therapy team
- Nurse practitioner (community enhanced care)
- Occupational therapist
- Paediatric consultant
- Paediatric physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist (specialist weight management)
- School nurse
Mental health roles
- Assistant mental health practitioner
- Children and young people's wellbeing practitioner
- Mental health nursing assistant
- Mental health ward sister
- Occupational therapist (mental health)