If you're interested in finding out more about our current vacancies and about working for Pennine Care, come along to one of our recruitment events.
Details of any events we are attending or holding will be provided on this page.
Royal College of Nursing Congress in Belfast
Our staff are attending the Royal College of Nursing Congress in Belfast:
- When: Sunday 13 May to Tuesday 15 May 2108 (N.B: full event runs from 12 May until 16 May)
- Where: Belfast Waterfront, 2 Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3WH (stand G09)
- Times: Sunday and Monday 8.30am to 4.30pm;Tuesday 8.30am to 2.15pm
Looking for an EXCITING new job, with FANTASTIC benefits?
There’s nowhere GREATER than MANCHESTER.
We're offering lots of great roles across a range of our services. In particular, we are looking to appont to the following roles:
- Deputy clinical lead - Band 6
- Mental health practitioner- Band 6
- Night co-ordinator - Band 6
- Staff nurse (mental health) - Band 5
- Community nurses - Band 5
- Clinical staff - Band 5
- Clinical staff - Band 6
- Clinical staff - Band 7
We'll be interviewing on the day, meaning you could walk away with a new job.
We can offer a generous re-location package to successful candidates.
Interested in finding out more? Come along to speak to our staff at the RCN Congress.
We look forward to seeing you there!