Infection Prevention and Control
We all have a part to play in preventing and controlling infection; particularly when associated with healthcare, such as those spread on the hands of health care workers or carers.
We take preventing, minimising and controlling the risk of healthcare-associated infection very seriously. Ways in which we do this include:
- Education and training in infection control for all staff employed by us
- Good handwashing technique or alcohol handrubs
- Use of disposable aprons and gloves
- High standards of cleanliness
- Making sure equipment is clean
- Recognising signs of infection
- Educating patients, healthcare professionals and carers
Download and read our annual reports for more information:
For a full list of all the policies, including infection control related, policies please go to our policies page.
You can contact the team on email@example.com.