Every year we have awards to recognise services or teams who've gone above and beyond to provide high quality care.
The CARES Awards are based on our values:
We currently have nine divisional categories, with a winner for each going through to the final. An overall winner and a ‘highly commended’ runner-up is then announced at a dedicated award ceremony.
CARES Awards 2018
Meet our 2018 finalists:
- Community Eating Disorders Service - Mental Health and Specialist: Children and Adolescents (0 to 25 years)
- North Ward, Irwell Unit (Fairfield General Hospital, Bury) - Mental Health and Specialist: Adults (25 to 65 years)
- Stockport Palliative Care in Dementia Liaison Service - Mental Health and Specialist: Older People (65 years +)
- Bury Continence Service for Children and Young People – Bury Community Services
- Legal Team – Corporate Services
- Paediatric Physiotherapy (Children’s Acute and Ongoing Needs Service)– Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Community Services
- Oldham West Integrated Community Team – Oldham Community Services
- Trafford Community Neuro Rehabilitation Team – Trafford Community Services
- Triangle of Care Team – Cross-DBU category
Join us at our AGM on 3 October to find out who the winner is!
The CARES Awards launched in 2017, but before this we recognised excellence through the Principles of Care Awards.
Check out some of the previous winners below or click the links to see the full list of finalists:
Recruitment and Retention Team
Healthy Minds Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale BME Working Group
Bury Children's Diabetes Service