One of the guiding principles of being a foundation trust is that we are accountable to local people. To help with this, we invite people from the community to become members of Pennine Care. It’s free and open to anyone over the age of 16 years.
Membership provides you with the opportunity to influence how we develop health services locally, as well as enabling you to become involved in decisions regarding the future direction of the Trust.
Our current membership base stands at 21,000 people, which is made up of local people, patients, their carers and our staff.
But we would like even more local people to get involved and become members to help full represent the diversity of our communities.
Why members are important:
- Represent the interests and views of communities throughout the Trust
- Meet with Governors, where possible, as an opportunity to receive information about the Trust, its direction and vision and how it is performing
- Become actively involved in the work of the Trust and shape our future plans
- Elect governors
- Stand for election as governor
- Provide valuable information to shape our “offer to the people”
Benefits of being a member
- Gain a better understanding of the health services provided by the Trust
- Help to improve health and wellbeing and drive out health inequalities
- Enjoy the benefits of NHS staff discounts
- Receive regular updates regarding the services in each borough
Become a member
If you, or anyone you know, would like to become a member – please fill in the application form by clicking the speech bubble above.
If you want more information, please contact us:
- Tel: 0161 716 3960
Membership and Engagement reports
|Winter/Spring 2017/18||232 KB|
|Autumn 2017 (short)||298 KB|
|Autumn 2017 (long)||660 KB|
|Summer 2017 (short)||1.64 MB|
|Summer 2017 (long)||1.51 MB|
|Spring 2017 (short)||202 KB|
|Spring 2017 (long)||860 KB|