Under the Specific Duties of the Equality Act 2010, the Trust is required to publish information to demonstrate compliance with the Equality Duty, at least annually.
The information published must include information relating to employees who share protected characteristics (for public bodies with 150 or more employees); and information relating to people who are affected by the Trust’s policies and practices who share protected characteristics (for example, service users).
Within this section of the website, you will find equality and diversity monitoring information on the following topics:
- Gender pay gap
- Service user equality monitoring
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service equality monitoring
- Incidents equality monitoring
- Compliments and complaints equality monitoring
- Workforce equality monitoring
- Trust membership equality monitoring
- Estates equality monitoring
- Equality Analysis
Workforce Equality Monitoring
Gender pay gap
|Gender pay gap report March 2018||240 KB|
|Gender pay gap infographic March 2018||69 KB|