Awards and accolades
Pennine Care prides itself on providing the best possible care to patients, people and families in our communities and our service achievements are regularly recognised in awards. Here is a summary of some of our most recent key achievements:
HSJ Value in Healthcare Awards 2016
Shortlisted in three categories:
- HMR Wound Care Team for effectively embedding the Flo messaging system to support patient self-management - telehealth category.
- Oldham Community Services as part of the Urgent Care Alliance for introducing a SPRINT team to improve care for older people – emergency medicine category.
- Psychological Medicines Service for innovation in integration of mental health and physical health – mental health category.
HSJ and Nursing Times Best Places to Work 2015
- Pennine Care made the list of the top 100 trusts to work for in the UK. Read more
Positive Practice in Mental Health Awards 2015
- Saffron ward for older people with delirium – Older people’s mental health category
- Staff Wellbeing Service – Mental wellbeing of staff category
Nursing Times Awards 2015
- Altrincham school nurse shortlisted in 'Rising Star' category. Read more
Friends and Family Test
- Patients and family members have endorsed Pennine Care with 98% recommending it in a new national survey. Read more
Community Practitioner and Health Visitor Association Awards
- Health visitors in Oldham and Trafford shortlisted for national award. Read more